Personal data is collected by :
SAS GIOVANNI FAVARO with a capital of € 80,000, whose registered office HOTEL LE COLOMBIER DU GARD, 24 AVENUE DU PONT DU GARD, 30210 REMOULINS, registered in the RCS of Nîmes under number 809 953 490, intra-community VAT number FR06809953490 and NAF code 5510Z.
The processing of personal data that you communicate to us on the Hotel's website, mobile site and mobile applications, or when you are in contact with the Hotel, may have all or part of the following purposes:
• To manage your reservation (billing, complaints, disputes, incidents during your stay, etc...) ;
• To manage your stay at the Hotel (access to rooms, drinks at the bar, additional services, etc.);
• Adapt and improve our services (satisfaction surveys, complaint management, etc.)
• To manage our relationship with our prospects (prospecting actions, solicitations, etc...);
• To manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after their stay (loyalty actions, survey and promotion, commercial statistics, pre and post-stay emails, customer profile/preferences, newsletter, etc...);
• To organize contests, lotteries or any promotional operation;
• To comply with our legal obligations (police records, etc...);
• To secure and improve your use of our website;
• To manage your requests for access, rectification and opposition rights.
The personal data that you communicate to us on the website and the mobile site or when you are in contact with the Hotel, may be transmitted:
• to the Hotel staff (Sales Department, Reception, Management, etc...)
• to the Hotel Manager's staff (Marketing Department, IT Department, Communication Department, Operations Department, Legal Department, Financial Department, Development Department, Sports Department, etc.)
• service providers and authorized partners of the Hotel and the Hotel Manager (banks, IT subcontractors, OTAs, lawyers, etc.) who are required to implement strict confidentiality and data protection measures.
We collect and process the following data:
• Your identity (title, surname, first names, address, telephone numbers, email, date of birth, IP address, a copy of an identity document may be kept as proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation) ;
• Your navigation data
• data relating to your means of payment (bank details, cheque number, bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram)
• data relating to the transaction carried out
• data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relation, those necessary to the realization of the actions of development of customer loyalty, canvassing, study, survey and promotion
• the data relative to the organization and the treatment of the contests, lotteries and any promotional operation
• geolocation data
The collection of information on minors will only concern their name, first name, nationality and date of birth and can only be transmitted by a legally capable minor. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your permission.
The personal data that we collect from our customers cannot be kept beyond the period of retention strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship.
In addition, customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes are kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Data relating to a prospect who is not a customer is kept for a period of three years from the last contact from the prospect.
If you use social media features (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, etc.) on our website, and given the data sharing that this implies, the providers of these social media may send us information about you that you would have chosen to make public when you registered, which depends on their respective privacy policies. You can change your privacy settings and preferences on those social media websites if you wish to opt out of this data sharing. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer's hard drive by certain websites. The information that a cookie receives is only the personal information that you have provided. In addition, a cookie cannot read information that already exists on your hard drive.
If you have any questions about the collection, storage and use of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: email@example.com, we will be happy to answer your questions.